HGH Bionitropin (Growth Hormone) price, description and usage
HGH Bionitropin is identical to the growth hormone that human body makes. This means you can feel confident and making safe, without side effects growth hormone therapy. Bionitropin is recombinant Human Growth Hormone - rDNA origin has 191 amino acid sequence and its structure are identical to the dominant form of human pituitary growth hormone.
|HGH Bionitropin - Human Growth Hormone price|
|5 vials (50 IU)||€ 100|
|box 10 vials (100 IU)||€ 199.90|
Other names: somatropin, somatotropin
Bionitropin ( rHGH) is a sterile, non-pyrogenic, white lyophilized powder intended for subcutaneous or intramuscular injection, after reconstitution with sterile Water for Injection ( 0,3% m-Cresol)
Bionitropin HGH: benefits for bodybuilders and fitness competitors!
What effect and results can be observed using Human Growth Hormone:
Except for the treatment of children and adults with reduced growth hormone production, Somatropin is used by bodybuilders and fitness competitors! They may experience the following benefits:
- Reduces and removes accumulated subcutaneous fat and problematic fatty deposits.
- Builds lean muscle mass.
- Increases energy and endurance, improves sports performance and recovery.
- It increases the immune system's function.
- Rejuvenating (slows down aging), improves skin and helps to grow thick and healthy hair.
- Increases bone density and reduces the risk of osteoporosis.
- Reduces and regulates blood pressure.
- It improves libido and sexual activity.
- Improves heart function and cholesterol profile.
- Improves mood and sleep.
- Improves vision and hearing.
- Reduces the risk of developing type II diabetes.
Dosage and method of administration
A recommended dose of Bionitropin is from 2 IU to 6 IU per day.
It is good to have it from 3 to 6 months.
Growth hormone can be taken continuously. But it's good to take it for up to 6 months, followed by at least 3-6 months of rest.
HGH Bionitropin is administered by subcutaneous injection. In the case that the daily dose is 2 times, place only one injection of 2 units before bedtime, taking into account not taking fat and carbohydrates at least 2 hours before the dose.
If the daily dose is greater than 2 times, it is better to divide it into two intakes. One morning on fasting, taking into account that you do not have to take fat and carbohydrates at least 40 minutes after the intervention. And second reception again before bedtime.
Instructions for reconstitution
Powder must be dissolved only with the solvent provided.
1a. Applythe needle to the syringe
1b. Remove the plastic cover from the vial
Break the top of the ampoule containing the solvent. Remove the plastic cover of the needle. Make sure the needle is well applied to the syringe. Slowly absorb all the solvent.
Inject all the solvent to the vial. This will create a 3,33mg/ml solution. To prevent foaming, the solvent should be injected into the vial by aiming the stream of liquid against the glass wall.
Following reconstitution, the vial should be swirled with a GENTLE rotary motion until the contents are completely dissolved. DO NOT SHAKE. The resulting solution should be clear and colorless, without particulate matter.
HGH Bionitropin (somatropin): Side effects and Adverse reactions
Baby nap: The Need for a Short Afternoon Sleep.
Carpal tunnel syndrome: tingling - needles.
Water retention: A temporary unwanted effect that goes away when the dose is reduced.
Morning pain: While people sleep, the body grows and regenerates - this is probably the cause of morning pain.
WARNING! It is likely to cause hypoglycemia: it occurs as a sudden hunger attack, so bring with you lumps of sugar necessarily.
Do not use Bionitropin, if:
- You are allergic to any ingredient in Bionitropin or in the diluent, including metacresol.
- You have active or recurring cancer or brain tumor, or you currently receive treatment for cancer.
- You have severe breathing problems (e.g., respiratory failure) or a serious illness caused by complications from a surgery or injury.
- You have a certain type of eye problem caused by diabetes (diabetic retinopathy).
- The patient is a child who has Prader-Willi syndrome and is severely overweight or has severe breathing problems (e.g., respiratory infection, history of airway blockage or sleep apnea).
- The patient is a child who has epiphyseal closure (bone growth is complete) Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
- This product can be used not more than 3 years from the production date (see box)
- After reconstitution, may be stored for a maximum of 14 days in a refrigerator at 2°C - 8°C.
- Store vials in an upright position.
- Store in a refrigerator (2°C - 8°C). Keep in the outer carton in order to protect from light.
- For one month can be stored at room temperature.
Do not forget:
Bionitropin is a prescription medication and should always be administered in consultation with your doctor.